The Insiders Club – For lovers of fine wine.
The Jordan wine club, The Insiders Club, was launched in February 2006 by Gary and Kathy Jordan.
Many years later we have a wonderful group of friends that share our passion for great wine and good company!
Select the membership that suits you…
- Silver Member: Min order 6 btls to join. First order 10% discount. Thereafter a 15% discount on all your own selection wine purchases at Jordan Estate, after your initial purchase of 6 or more bottles of wine from the estate (excludes Insiders wines).
- Minimum order of 18 bottles purchased per year
- Gold Member: Min order 12 btls to join. First order 10% discount. Thereafter a 20% discount on all your own selection wine purchases at Jordan Estate, after you initial purchase of 12 or more bottles of wine from the estate (excludes Insiders wines).
- Minimum order 36 bottles purchased per year
Membership will entitle you to the following:
- Invitations to exclusive functions, launches, and openings.
- Events to date:
- Release of the exclusive Sophia Bordeaux Blend
- Summer Festival 2015, 2016 & 2017
- End of harvest celebration – March 2018 & 2019
- Winter food & wine pairing with Chef George Jardine and Gary Jordan – July 2019
- Events in planning:
- Cobblers Hill & The Restaurant at Jordan Celebration
- Cape Town city wine & dine
- Johannesburg wine & dine
- up to 50% discount on local transport throughout the year. Free delivery on local orders, for R5000 or more.
- Purchase of rare or special “Members Only” wine.
- Special releases to date:
- Insiders Cabernet Franc 2015
- Insiders White 2017
- Regular newsletters from Jordan.
- Pre-notification of all special offers from the Tasting Room and first option on new vintages ahead of their release to the public.
- Exclusive access to new Underground Cellar for private tastings (subject to prior booking and availability).
- Half price entry to events hosted at Jordan.
- Complimentary tastings for Insiders members and their guests at Jordan Estate (up to 4pax) 3 times per year.
- Specials at The Bakery at Jordan
- Discounts and/or upgrades for Jordan Luxury Suites (Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply).
For further details contact Tania Cupido at email@example.com or return a completed membership form.
Download Wine price list
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
I understand that only delivery in South Africa is discounted up to 50% for the Insiders Wine Club throughout the year.
- The shipment will be sent via road transport to the delivery address as indicated on the application form.
- My preferred selection of wines as indicated on the form will be shipped.
- I agree to the payment being charged to my credit card or via EFT as per my details supplied before the order is shipped.
- The order will only be dispatched once my credit card payment has been cleared or EFT payment has cleared in Jordan Wine Estate account.
- Delivery can take up to 5 working days in city centres. Outlying areas can take up to 15 working days.
- Membership cancellation must be done in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and at least a month before the next pre-selection order.
The Chameleon Wine Club
For students between the ages of 18 – 24 years, residing in Stellenbosch
Signing up is easy:
Fill in this form. Then email us the form and a copy of your valid student card, along with your ID and purchase 5 bottles of wine from the Chameleon range, we’ll give you a bottle of wine for free.
What’s in it for you:
Once you’re a Chameleon Wine Club member, you’ll receive:
- First notification on new releases and vintages
- Access to purchase exclusive wines for wine club members
- Receive 10% discount on all Chameleon wines
- Free delivery to a Stellenbosch address, delivery every Wednesday
- Annual wine event, hosted at Jordan, with the winemaking team
- Automatic upgrade to Insiders Wine Club, at the age of 25 years, and have access up to 20% discount on all Jordan wines & more.
- Sign up a friend and receive a short ‘n sweet tasting for free
All you need to do is commit to 6 bottles of wine, from our Chameleon range, 4 times a year.